We go the extra mile
The aim of our audit service is to enhance the reliability of the users of financial information.
Nowadays, it is necessary for all business to have trustworthy, consistent financial information prepared according to local and international regulations.
The audit provides transparency, trust and certifies the quality in the company’s management.
International and Group Audits:
Let Ecovis be your international partner – for a high quality and well-coordinated international audit process.
Ecovis is the natural choice for SMEs, entrepreneurial or start-up organizations, as well as the clever alternative for larger multinational firms on a regional level. Ecovis knows how to adapt to your specific business requirements. Typically, our clients are enterprises with an international presence.
Our clients conduct their business across borders and therefore are confronted with different jurisdictional regulatory requirements. They need a reliable international reporting framework, as well as statutory compliance with audit requirements from all jurisdictions in which they operate.
With ECOVIS International – our network of auditors, tax advisors, accountants and lawyers represented in more than 80 countries – our clients can find a business partner to conduct the international audit process with an entrepreneurial mindset that focuses on the business needs of the client.
As a medium-sized consultancy, we have the flexibility to adapt to the specific circumstances of your Company. To keep international coordination as simply as possible, you are assigned a contact partner with operational responsibility, who coordinates all queries in the international Network.
How is our cooperation coordinated with regional groups?
- Ecovis provides its clients with a single international contact office that will liaise with all other locations to coordinate the audit. The nature of Ecovis is that we combine personalized service with expert knowledge.
- Our Membership in the Forum of Firms: ECOVIS International is a member of the Forum of Firms, an independent association of international audit firms performing transnational audits.
- In this respect, policies and methodologies applied are based on International Standards on Auditing;
- Conform to the International Ethics Standards Board for Accountants’ International Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants and national codes of ethics; and
- Maintain appropriate quality control standards in accordance with International Standards on Quality Control in addition to relevant national standards.
How can our clients benefit from ECOVIS‘s international audit service offering?
- Compliance with all legal and regulatory obligations in relevant jurisdictions
- The coordinated audit process saves our clients valuable time
- Improvement of control systems and finance processes
- Mitigation of fraud and error risks
- Identifying and responding to legal, tax, commercial and business issues brought to your attention in a timely fashion
The knowledge that we have acquired is used to identify areas that represent a risk for the future of companies or groups and to provide alternative solutions for it.