We believe that a complex legal environment requires precise and unambiguous solutions. We create those solutions, always taking into account your interests, acting quickly and effectively.
Our many years of experience, including that gained in international environments, enables us to act effectively in different fields of law.
We provide permanent comprehensive legal services to Polish and foreign companies operating in Poland. We advise them on choosing the optimal legal form for their operations, their current activity, the managing of their development and investment processes, and the acquisition of other entities.
We conduct lawsuits, including those relating to construction projects, where the amount in dispute is counted in the tens of millions of zloty. We also provide training which covers various fields of law, particularly civil law and labour law.
- the establishment of companies, commercial law partnerships and branches of foreign companies in Poland;
- selling of shelf (ready – made) companies;
- protection the rights and interest of shareholders;
- ongoing service of companies and its bodies;
- legal assistance during any kind of change in companies (changes in contracts, company liquidation);
Commercial and Civil practice
- preparation and reviewing commercial contracts;
- participation in negotiations and assistance in the contracting process;
- advising on international contract law;
- advising on private international law;
- assistance and advice concerning participation in procedures connected with public tenders;
- legal advice concerning different branches of law (pharmaceutical law, energy law, environmental protection law);
- inheritance law.
Labour and social insurance law
- preparing, amending and reviewing employment and managerial contracts;
- preparing internal regulation, including labour regulations, salary regulations, etc.;
- advising on labour law for foreigners;
- advising on restructuring of employment including assistance with group redundancies procedures.
- drafting, amending and reviewing contracts concerning copyrights and industrial property;
- advising on intellectual property and personality rights’ infringements;
- comprehensive legal assistance in advertising activities;
- advising on unfair competition issues.
- advising on corporate concentration, obtaining permits for concentration of the companies;
- advising on the consumer’s right protection;
- representing the Clients before the authorities and within competition law disputes;
- opinion on the compliance of the commercial contracts with the competition law.
- representing clients in general and administrative courts, the Supreme Court and the Supreme Administrative Court as well as with governmental and local government administrative bodies;
- appearing on the client’s behalf in proceedings to ensure claims and enforcement proceedings;
- assistance in the process of obtaining permits and/or concessions published by governmental or local government administrative bodies.