Senior Client Accountant
Due to increasing demand for our accounting, payroll and VAT services we are looking for a candidate to join our growing team of professional accountants to occupy the post of a Senior Client Accountant.
Ecovis Malta Group:
ECOVIS Malta Group is a member of ECOVIS International, a multidisciplinary network made up of accountants, business and tax advisors, auditors and lawyers. We provide services to entities, resident and non-resident individuals on a one-stop-shop basis. This exposes members of our team to diverse roles within the financial services industry.
ECOVIS International Network:
ECOVIS Malta Group has been a member of ECOVIS International since 2008. Being part of a global network provides our team of professionals with opportunities to share experiences with other members from across the globe, sharing jobs provided to multinational clients and thereby getting exposure on different aspects of various jurisdictions.
Our target – Providing better services to our clients:
In our continuous efforts to provide better services to our clients, we are always looking for individuals able to work on own initiative and as a team player, contribute knowledge to our organisation, thereby adding value to the quality of services ECOVIS Malta Group provides to its current and future clients.
The applicants should possess:
- Minimum four years of experience in accounting practice.
- Excellent communication skills to maintain effective relationships with clients and internal
- ACCA or University degree in accountancy.
- A professional mindset.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulousness and ability to work efficiently within deadlines.
- Efficient in the use of accounting software and Microsoft applications.
- Client bookkeeping and accounting services.
- Liaising with clients and handling various requests in a timely manner.
- Planning of deliverables of his / her own clients’ portfolio.
- Preparation of accountancy files for audit and liaising with client auditors.
- Presentation of management accounts to the clients.
- Preparation and submission of clients’ VAT Returns and Recap Declarations.
Send applications and CV by email; subject ‘ECOVIS Senior Client Accountant Vacancy’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The company is an equal opportunity employer.