In our efforts to provide holistic corporate services to our clients we are looking for a lawyer to work within our growing team of professionals.
Ecovis Malta Group:
ECOVIS Malta Group is a member of ECOVIS International, a multidisciplinary network made up of accountants, business and tax advisors, auditors and lawyers. We provide services to entities, resident and non-resident individuals on a one-stop-shop basis. This exposes members of our team to the diverse roles within the financial services industry.
ECOVIS International Network:
ECOVIS Malta Group has been a member of ECOVIS International since 2008. Being part of a global network provides our team of professionals with opportunities to share experiences with other members from across the globe, sharing jobs provided to multinational clients and thereby getting exposure on different legal aspects of various jurisdictions.
Our target – Providing better services to our clients:
In our continuous efforts to provide better services to our clients, we are looking for an individual able to work on own initiative and as a team player, contribute knowledge, thereby adding value to the quality of services ECOVIS Malta Group provides to its current and future clients.
The applicants should possess:
- A university degree in Law.
- Have a professional mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous and able to work efficiently within deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Efficient in the use of Microsoft applications.
- Experience in the financial services and tax advisory areas will be considered an asset.
- Assist in corporate restructuring and company formation
- Advise on company law and tax issues
- Liaising with relevant authorities
- Transactional support from a tax and corporate perspective
- Review and drafting of corporate documents and agreements
- Ensuring corporate entities in the company’s portfolio are kept in good standing according to
- local laws and regulations
- Assist clients with the requirements of opening bank accounts
- Keeping abreast with changes to legislation, particularly in relation to corporate and
- commercial laws and compliance obligations
- Assist with client onboarding and reviews and compliance with AML / CFT regulations
Send applications and CV by email; subject ‘ECOVIS Corporate Lawyer Vacancy’ to: email@example.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The company is an equal opportunity employer.