We are currently seeking to recruit an Audit Senior with the responsibility to carry out audit of financial statements and other assurance engagements under the supervision of the audit manager. The applicant must be a responsible and motivated individual and have an eye for detail. He/she will from part of our team providing assurance services within our organisation.
Responsibilities will include
- Carry out audit engagements which will include Consolidations and/or Professional Investment Funds;
- Drafting of financial statements in accordance to GAPSME and IFRS;
- Maintain communication with audit manager and to ensure client satisfaction;
- Seek to build good client relationships;
- Perform other job related duties as necessary.
Basic requirements of the ideal candidates
- Graduate in accountancy;
- Knowledge of IFRS and International Auditing Standards;
- A minimum of 5 year auditing experience which must include audits of Consolidations and/or Professional Investment Funds;
- Capable of working within a team and manage multiple engagements;
- Above average communication skills;
- Adaptable, organised and can meet deadlines;
- Observant, critical and problem solving;
- Knowledge in the application of CaseWare for audit engagements is considered an asset.
Send applications and CV by email, subject ‘ECOVIS Audit Senior Vacancy’ to: email@example.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The company is an equal opportunity employer.