Goods and Services Tax
Keeping abreast with the GST regulation changes, and compliance with the GST reporting and filing requirements can be a constant challenge for most small and medium enterprises which are registered for GST.
Failure to file their GST returns on a timely manner and/or account their GST liabilities correctly to the IRAS can have a significant impact on the business costs and cash flows.
We have the professional expertise to advise you on the GST regulation and compliance matters as well as the proposed business transactions or arrangements and internal control to facilitate compliance with the GST legislation, and on areas for improvements.
Where appropriate, we will recommend and assist you in applying for suitable GST relief schemes to improve your business cashflow or in making voluntary disclosure of errors made to the IRAS.
Our GST services include:
- Reviewing or preparing and submitting the GST returns
- Attending to investigations and queries raised by IRAS
- Application for registration and de-registration
- GST compliance review and health check
- Application for exemption from GST registration
- Application for GST incentive schemes (e.g. Major Exporter Scheme, group registration)
For further information about our services, please contact us.