As companies grow and expand their businesses globally, employment issues become more complex. Among the most serious challenges that businesses face today is compliance with multifaceted tax laws and labour regulations.
Our tax professionals have had experience in managing the business risks and implications relating to the individual taxation for locals and for expatriate employees of multi-national corporations. We have the professional expertise to provide you or expatriate employees working in Singapore with comprehensive and innovative solutions, and advise you on tax and social security aspects of the employees’ remuneration packages in the most cost-efficient manner to meet your needs, at a reasonable fee. Our personal tax services include:
- Preparing and submitting the income tax computation
- Filing of annual tax return (Form B/B1/M) to IRAS
- Verifying the assessments issued by IRAS
- Lodging objections and submission of appeals
- Attending to investigations and queries raised by IRAS
- Obtaining tax clearance for expatriates
- Handling voluntary disclosure and compliance
- Developing and structuring remuneration packages to enhance tax efficiencies
- Tax planning, equalisation and protection for inbound and outbound individuals
- Equity related compensation schemes
- Reviewing of the employment contracts
- CPF contributions and compliance matters
- Other advisory
For further information about our services, please contact us.