- Accounting and Payroll Administration
- Complete Back-office Services
- VAT Advise and Compliance
- Malta Tax Advice and Compliance
- Formation of PIFs / CIS License Applications
- Institution and Administration of Trusts
- Administration of Foundations
- Fiduciary Services
- Company Incorporation
- Registration of PE (Branches)
- Assistance in the setting up of Tax Efficient Structures
- Qualified Person
Anthony is the founder shareholder of ECOVIS Malta Group. He established his private practice back in the 1980s and in 2008 the firm joined the ECOVIS International Network.
Over the past 30 years, Anthony has advised numerous local businesses, international clients, and multinationals firms in various industries to assist on various tax and legal matters. He has extensive experience in tax and legal compliance services, group restructuring to ensure tax optimisation, and providing tax advice and assistance in connection with M&A transactions. Anthony served as Chairman of ECOVIS International Tax Task Force for two consecutive years up to 2018.
Anthony is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), a Fellow member of the Malta Institute of Accountants (MIA), and a member of STEP, The International Tax Planning Association (ITPA) and The Institute of Financial Services Practitioners (IFSP).
Further colleagues in our office:
Level 3, Victoria Centre
Phone: +356 222 66 400
Languages spoken in the office:
English, Italian, Maltese