- Commercial (corporative) law; mergers and acquisition, duediligence
- Real estate and construction, territorial planning
- Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights
- Public procurements; Public and private partnership
- Financial and Tax law
- Insolvency matters
- Commercial and Corporate law
- Banking and financing
- Real Estate transactions
- Building law
- Graduated Latvian University, Faculty of Law in 2000
Attorney-at-Law at the Latvian Bar Association since 2005.
Aivars Blumins has extensive practice in M&A transactions, financing attraction processes, real estate transfer processes, public private partnership transactions and litigation (also international arbitration processes). Aivars Blūmiņš has been involved as a legal adviser in several largest commercial transactions in Latvia, for example, the sale of Domina Shopping mall, acquisition of SEB Bank real estate portfolio, and also in drafting public private partnership documentation regarding construction of a modern prison in Olaine. Aivars Blūmiņš as the legal representative of the party has participated in the arbitration processes before the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm CC and the London Court of International Arbitration as a member of the arbitral tribunal.