Ecovis Malta provides specialised legal services in Employment Law and our lawyers assist clients as they initiate employment relationships, structure working environments in line with their legal responsibilities, as well as navigate labour and human resources issues along the way. Our team is well versed to assist both private companies as well as entities within the public sector.
Specifically, Ecovis Malta can assist through the following services, bespoke to your entity’s needs:
- Drafting and reviewing of employment contracts;
- Assisting with the necessary permits and procedures regarding the employment of foreign workers in Malta, including Residence & Employment Permits;
- Assisting with dismissal and collective redundancies;
- Assisting with data protection and privacy issues;
- Drafting and auditing of handbooks and implementing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures;
- Drafting and implementation of procedures in line with the Whistleblower Act;
- Assisting with (a) changes in employment conditions, (b) issuing warnings, (c) granting promotions, and (d) formulating training schemes;
- Assisting with employment due diligence reports;
- Assisting with initiative and incentive applications for employers;
- Assisting with EU funds applications;
- Ensuring compliance with Employment Law;
- Formulating a Corporate Social Responsibility plan;
- Formulating and delivering general or targeted training to clients on the legal aspects of HR matters.