Tax advisors, accountants, auditors and lawyers in Belgium

Tax advisors, accountants and auditors in Brussels

Accounting and Tax

ECOVIS ACTA Consult is a Belgian accounting firm with offices in Leuven and Brussels.
We provide accounting, tax and consulting services to local and international companies and associations.
tax advisors accountants auditors in Belgium


intui Law firm is a Belgian law firm with offices in Leuven and Brussels.
intui offers extensive expertise in the main areas of corporate law, including law of non-profit organizations.
human resources payroll in Brussels

HR & Payroll

ECOVIS Lindra offers an integrated and highly personalized approach to three key areas of your business: Compensation & Benefits Management, HR Review and International Employment.
Contact us in Prague


ECOVIS FKW Bedrijfsrevisoren offers comprehensive services in all fields of auditing.

Global news

Corona-Pandemic: Immediate Taxation, Legal Measures and Financial Aid in New Zealand, Malaysia, Nepal and Vietnam
01.04.20 | To stabilise the market many countries have released a second aid package. New Zealand and Malaysia have set up high budgets to support enterprises. Vietnam and Nepal are taking more strict measure...
Corona-Pandemic: Immediate Taxation, Legal Measures and Financial Aid in Spain, France, Malta, Romania.
30.03.20 | More new measures and financial aid packages have been announced to support SMEs during the pandemic. France, Malta and Romania have announced tax deferral policies and postponements of tax due dat...
Corona-Pandemic: Immediate Taxation, Legal Measures and Financial Aid in Greece, Poland, Estonia, Saudi Arabia, Morocco
27.03.20 | The outbreak of COVID-19 is a disaster for many businesses. Countries around the world are working at full speed to provide assistance. In Poland, for example, “zero zones” have been created, with ...
Lithuania: Amendments to Convention 108 – European Standards for Personal Data Protection will be Applied in Third Countries
26.03.20 | On 7 November 2019, the Parliament of the Republic of Lithuania ratified the protocol (CETS No. 223) amending the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of...
New Developments in Export Control in China
26.03.20 | On 28 December 2019, China released a second draft of the PRC Export Control Law (the “Draft”) for public comment. Currently, the legal framework for export control is based on several administrati...

more global news…