Locations in Afrika, Asia, Europe, North- and Southamerica – 4,500 people operating in over 50 countries.
Our consulting focus lies in the areas of tax consultation, accounting, auditing and legal advice.
Get to know us and take a look at how we work and who we are: dedicated, connected with each other, connected internationally.
Check out our international tax, audit, accounting and legal news. Download the latest issue as a PDF file.
At public speech on March 19, 2015, president Putin declares necessity to coordinate the […]
Federal Tax Service letter of January 16, 2015 No. ОА-3-17/87:
Tax authority has reminded that […]
1. New requirement for Companies
From 1 May 2015 new registration requirements come into force […]
What our people say
“The free-trade agreement, CEPA, offers opportunities for investors eyeing the China market but its building-block nature requires careful long-term planning”Richard Hoffmann, Ecovis China, Beijing
“This law allows for fee-free electronic payment of wages and benefits, thus contribut- ing to security in a country where many still carry large amounts of cash.”Montserrat González, COVIS Uruguay, Montevideo
“When bringing capital into Australia, documentation is key to avoiding undue taxation as income.”Heath Stewart, ECOVIS Australia, Sydney
“Latvia has significantly increased the number of documents requiring notarized signature but this change is less cumbersome than it may seem at first glance.”Katrina Salmgrieze, Ecovis Latvia, Riga
“A change in EU rules unifies the place of supply to where customers are located but suppliers will still need to verify their B2B or a B2C status.”Josef Debono, Ecovis Malta, Balzan
“The new insolvency proceedings now also cover legal and natural persons as well as undertakings that are both commercial and public in nature.”Felix Tudoriu, Ecovis Romania, Bucharest
Who we are
- Whether you are an international business person or a
manager with signifi cant responsibilities at home, we
all know that there are no simple answers to the many
questions on tax, law and business that face you every
day. Full-service consulting requires profound know
how in many different areas and the ability to bring it all
- Our 360 degree approach brings together experts from
many fields and helps us to make sure we can give you all
the advice you need to meet the specific challenges of your
business, today and also tomorrow.
- Our competence centres bring together experts in a wide
range of spheres.
Get all the advice you need from Ecovis – complete, honest
- Ecovis is a leading global consulting fi rm with its origin in Continental Europe. More than 4,500 people work within our network providing expertise and consultancy in the areas of tax, auditing, accounting and legal services in over 50 countries. Our diversifi ed expertise and our effective support help our clients to achieve their personal and business goals and objectives. We also help to optimise processes and methods in order to maximise effectiveness and effi ciency for all our clients.
This enables us to offer premium service at a reasonable price.
- Our consultants focus on building close, long term relationships with our clients, enabling the provision and delivery of customised solutions tailored to the specific needs and demands of each client.
- At the same time every Ecovis office can rely on qualified specialists in the back offices as well as on specific industrial or national know-how of all Ecovis experts worldwide.
Join the Ecovis experience and see what real personal consulting is like.
- Whether yours is an established international business dealing with cross border issues, a family owned company, the branch of a major corporation or a government organisation, we are at your side wherever your business takes you. With Ecovis, you will always have a home advantage. Being there means less communications hassle and increases our
understanding of your special situation.
We aim to work in partnership with you to provide the support and accessibility of a small company with the wealth of experience that can be expected from a global organisation.
- In most instances, we have an international office located at a place near you, and can provide the sort of professional assistance and consulting that is just what you need.
- With offices in more than 50 countries, Ecovis can help your business fly wherever you choose to take it.
Get the home advantage – with Ecovis at home and around the world.
- In business, be it national or international, success depends on having a partner you can deal with, working at the same level and with an extensive understanding of your concerns and opportunities. Your personal advisor at Ecovis is himself an experienced business person. Together, you share a common bond on which trust and mutual respect are developed, which allows your business to reach its full potential. As an Ecovis client you can draw on the interdisciplinary knowledge and proven capabilities of a leading consulting group with more than 4,500 experts throughout the world.
- Whether you need tax services, auditing, accounting or legal services, your personal Ecovis consultant has both the local knowledge and the business acumen to make your business a success.
- Each Ecovis consultant has instant access to our many specialist departments as well as to national and international colleagues with well developed skill sets in different fields and jurisdictions.
Profi t from the wealth of knowledge your personal Ecovis consultant has to draw from.