At ECOVIS Malaysia, we focus on developing talent from within, but we are equally interested in welcoming experienced staff who share our core values and vision of integrity, trust and professionalism. Together we can explore your common interest and strive to be among the best business partners to our clients.
- Challenging working environment
- Attractive career development
- Continuous learning
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Degree or equivalent or professional certification (ACCA, CPA, MIA (QE), MICPA and etc)
- Computer literate
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Fluency in English, Chinese, and Bahasa Malaysia
- Proactiveness, resourcefulness, innovation and have an eye for details
We offer attractive package for the right candidate. Good prospect of career advancement and valuable training and guidance from qualified management staff is available.
As part of our recruitment activities, we provide undergraduate internship programme with the opportunity to experience work life at ECOVIS Malaysia and gain insights into the working world.
The criteria for trainees are as follows:
- Available for a minimum period of 3 months (preferably 6 months)
- Strong determination and possess the capability to complete a comprehensive training and development programme
- Good attitude and has the ability to learn fast
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply, by sending email to