At ECOVIS RKCA, we’re not here to just provide advice to help you through the labyrinth of various corporate issues but we’re here to work with you to ensure that you move beyond winning and dictate the way business is done in your domain. As corporate advisor we very well understand our role as a catalyst to fuel the growth of your dreams, but more than that it is our passion and dedication to help our clients augmented with rich resource, experience and knowledge base which has worked wonders for our customers.
It’s true we are a financial and management consulting firm but as a part of our vision we believe we are much more than that. We’re in the business of creating opportunities for you. With India moving towards the growth path and is heading towards the one of the top three economies of the world with in a decade, understanding of this market, laws, people, culture, tax structure in short the “window of growth” for future becomes a very important part of any corporate or business plan. As an expert on these matters we identify our selves as able partner of any national or international business organization, ready to add another dimension to their business. Our best work is the result of being a member of your team.
RKCA was established in 1974 and has over 4 decades of history serving in Indian Sub-Continent. The advisory group caters to clients across industry sectors. We have immense experience in dealing with client segments we call MIG (Medium Enterprises, Inception Businesses & Government Organisations)
Milestones of RKCA:
- 1974 – Founded as professional firm.
- 1994 – After 1991 reforms, presence with Clients across 12 countries globally & incorporation of R. Kabra Merchant Financing Limited with SEBI registration as Category IV – Advisors – Merchant Bankers
- 1999 – International Tax and Advisory with focus on Financial Services & International Trade .
- 1997 – Evolved as R Kabra Corporate Advisors Ltd. (erstwhile R. Kabra Merchant Financing Limited)
- 2005 – ISO Certifications with JV of one of the largest UK based certification body (BM TRADA).
- 2007 – Joined Ecovis.
- 2010 – With offices in Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Ghana, Delhi and Jaipur . Associates in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad having strong SAARC presence.
- 2011 – Associated with R S M Associates Law firm with Pan India Service Delivery for Legal Services
The organization has a balance of youth and experience withover 200 years of experience within the partners and managers. We have associates across India and have substantial experience in handling international and cross border professional work.