Chamroeun is a Director of the Business, Accounting and Tax Advice Practice at ECOVIS Cambodia.
He is highly experienced in advising local or international companies and organizations on their business activities in Cambodia. Given the depth and range of his expertise amassed over the course of ten years, he is highly adept at providing tailored and innovative accounting, taxation and outsourcing solutions across different jurisdictions and sectors.
His specializations include advisory on general and strategic accounting, financial and budget management, finance/tax due diligence, CFO reporting, management report modeling and services related to internal audit procedures. He additionally advises on business valuation and appraisal procedures, financial reporting (IFRS and IAS) standards, complex financial system implementation and conversion, finance business partnering, payroll management, general Cambodian tax compliance and cross-border transaction advisory.
Educational and professional qualifications
- Candidate of Chartered Institute of Management Accountant (CIMA) – UK
- Pursue the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants qualification (ACCA) in UK
- Bachelor’s degree of Accounting – Cambodia
- Bachelor’s degree of English – Cambodia
- Qualified Diploma of Cambodian Taxation
- ECOVIS VSDK & Partner – Director | Business, Accounting and Tax Advice Practice
- 3.5 years at DFDL Mekong (Cambodia) – Senior Manager, Accounting & Tax Practice Group
- 2 years at V Chartered Accountants Co., Ltd -Head of Tax, Accounting Technical & Advisory
- 3 years at APV (Cambodia) Co., Ltd – Manager, Tax, Accounting and Advisory
- 2 years at Tomring Rubber Co., Ltd, Senior Accountant and Administrator
- 1 year at Sy Khheang Supplement – Key Accounting & Administrative officer
- 2 years at AEU Training Centre – Head of English department
- 3 years at Panha Chiet University – English Teacher