The importance of corporate governance and the demands made on companies and directors is increasing by the day.
We ensure that we are well-informed and up to date with any changes in legislation that have an effect on your business.
The Companies Act requires that records are maintained within the parameters of the law.
Our service offering includes:
- Formation of entities
- Maintenance of statutory records on your behalf
- Submission of Annual Returns
- Amendments to and registration of statutory details
- Registered Office Facility
- Voluntary liquidations
- Preparing your Memorandum of Incorporation
We also prepare the necessary documents for annual general meetings (AGM’s), board meeting minutes, resolutions to approve annual financial statements, proxy forms and shareholders’ resolutions.