Your basis for strategic discussions
The area of accounting and tax legislation is currently undergoing rapid change and reform. In order to stay abreast of these changes and avoid the high cost of making mistakes, finding a team of experienced professionals is of the utmost importance.
ECOVIS Russia renders consulting services concerning matters of accounting, bookkeeping and drawing-up of balance sheets and tax reporting. The list of consulting services includes consultations on tax law, taxes and levies payment, as well as tax remissions.
Company specialists will submit comprehensive information on tax legislation and offer various tax optimization schemes. Consulting services are based on a customized approach, taking into account the specific financial and economic activity of the Client. The advanced qualifications of our specialists allow us to render professional consulting services to organizations from a wide range of markets with a high degree of success.
The areas in which dynamic solutions and complex legal support by ECOVIS can be found:
- Tax advice
- International tax planning, including planning of transactions on contributing property into statutory capital of Russian organizations, application of DTAs
- Tax audit and tax due diligence
- Representation of taxpayers’ interests in tax disputes
Maintaining Accurate and Confidential Accounts
Russian financial and tax accounting differs substantially from its international counterparts. There are strict requirements for the presence and high quality of a large number of highly regulated forms of documentary proof of each financial operation, resulting in a large volume of routine paperwork and demanding a lot of the accountant’s attention and time for record keeping.
This is why financial and tax accounting is the most typical example of outsourcing business functions to specialized companies. Russian statutory financial and tax accounting outsourcing is an effective solution for foreign companies establishing their presence in Russia.
Our services include:
- Developing tax and accounting policy. Setting up business and tax accounting for new companies
- Statutory accounting
- Maintenance of Russian General Ledger accounts, including the reconciliation of accounts
- Fixed Assets accounting and depreciation
- Acting as the Client’s representative in communications with tax authorities, corporate banks and other institutions
- First-line consulting and support for on a variety of accounting and tax issues
- Tax planning
- Full or partial reconstruction of financial and tax accounts for previous periods where necessary
- Preparation and filing of tax returns