We administer the payroll and personnel files of client’s employees regardless of the form of employment. We help to cut the costs related to human resources management, taking account of a company’s specific needs and requirements.
Our personnel documentation administration offer includes:
- keeping and making personnel files available,
- filing and control of absence calculations due to vacation, sickness, etc.,
- controlling the validity of medicals with reference to initial, periodical and control medicals,
- inspecting compulsory training documentation,
- signing employees on and off the Social Insurance Institution,
- preparing documents related to the commencement and termination of employment relationships,
- issuing certificates confirming employment period, remuneration, employment certificates, and so on,
- calculating contributions to the State Fund for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons (PFRON) and sending statements,
- drawing up declarations for the Central Statistical Office,
- receiving external inspection bodies (National Labour Inspectorate),
- communicating information to authorized institutions, such as bailiffs or banks,
- drawing up reports for the needs of human capital management, e.g. work time analysis.
Our offer of payroll documentation administration includes:
- calculating wages and salaries and drawing up payrolls including various types of remuneration components, including non-salary (fringe) benefits,
- preparing payslips for employees,
- transferring remuneration to employees’ accounts,
- drawing up income statements for the tax office and the Social Insurance Institution,
- settling the company’s social benefits fund,
- settling civil law agreements,
- settling overtime,
- completing documents needed for calculating the initial capital to be provided to the Social Insurance Institution,
- servicing external inspection bodies (the Social Insurance Institution),
- preparing payroll and personnel reports for internal and external needs, e.g. the Central Statistical Office.
- payroll services for foreigners.
If you have any questions concerning these services, contact us.