- you have a shortage of well-qualified employees and would like advice on recruitment and selection;
- your personnel costs are far too high;
- how should you handle parental leave?
- what should you do if the legislation gets too complex?
You can get assistance with these and other issues relating to personnel and organisation by contacting our Payroll desk, where various specialists are on hand to answer any questions you may have in this area.
How can the Payroll desk support you?
The Payroll desk will be happy to advise you on problems and challenges in the area of personnel and organisation.
This may include:
- advising on the hiring of staff
- supporting you with recruitment and selection procedures
- drawing up vacancy notices and job descriptions
- drawing up and/or assessing staff regulations
- drawing up a training plan
- advising on parental leave, short-term carer’s leave, unpaid leave, etc.
- advising on subsidy schemes
Do you have any questions or would you like to make a no-obligation appointment? If so, please do not hesitate to contact us.