- Where does (wage) tax have to be paid?
- How do I submit wage tax and national insurance contribution returns in the Netherlands?
- What is the situation regarding the addition to taxable income for private use of a company car?
- Company car and payment of private motor vehicle and motorcycle tax (BPM)
- Does the employee retain the right to tax-deductible items?
- Where is the employee insured for social security purposes?
- What is the situation regarding the accrual of a pension?
- What are the arrangements for the payment of the employee’s salary in the event of sickness?
- Which country’s employment law is applicable?
- What needs to be included in an employment contract?
We will be happy to help you with these and other cross-border issues that may arise when hiring a Dutch employee.
VAT and international tax
+31 (0)545 – 46 36 26