- Do you plan to acquire a Dutch company and need expert support and a strategy?
- Are you unsure about the value of this company and would you like to have an independent value appraisal carried out?
- Do you plan to enter into a partnership with a Dutch company, but have insufficient knowledge of Dutch law?
- Are you coming up against communication and/or cultural problems when doing business in the Netherlands?
Acquisition of a Dutch company
Acquiring a company, especially abroad, is a complex matter. A value appraisal has to be performed and you need to make sure the company’s finances are in order. But how do you know if you are taking the right decisions? Wouldn’t it be a great help to have a reliable, independent party by your side?
ECOVIS BonsenReuling will be happy to provide you with support and advice on all the associated tax and legal aspects, as well as in relation to:
- Value appraisals
- Acquisition financing
- Purchase of companies
- Management buy-outs/buy-ins
- Purchase/sale contracts
- Due diligence investigations
Partnership with a Dutch company
If you enter into a partnership with a Dutch company, you will come up against specific cross-border issues in the areas of tax and law. You may also be faced with surprises or a lack of clarity as a result of cultural differences and differences in laws and regulations.
We have specific knowledge of the Dutch legislation applicable to foreign entrepreneurs, as well as of European and international law. In addition, we will be happy to answer your questions and advise you in relation to any communication and/or cultural problems that may arise when it comes to doing business in the Netherlands.
Do you need support or advice or would you like to find out more about acquiring or entering into a partnership with a Dutch company? If so, please contact us.
Corporate Finance expert
+31 (0)570 – 66 08 90