Companies Law. Commercial Litigation.
He is expert of company, trade and enterprise law, specifically dealing with negotiation, drafting and trade pacts interpretation, domestic and cross-national joint venture operations, acquisitions, mergers, as well as real estate transactions.
He advises clients on company and trade law issues, supporting Italian and foreign companies during negotiation and settlement of trade agreements (such as agency contracts, distribution, licence, franchising, manufacturing, supply, research and development, procurements) as well as in commercial litigation.
- 1996 – Degree cum laude in Law from the University of Milan;
- 2000 – Member of the Bar of Milan
- 2003 – Master in Financial Market Law at the University of Milan
- 1998 – 2006 Collaboration in the office of Milan of Bar. Prof. Alberto Santa Maria;
- Since 2007 founder partner of the Law Firm Ingraffia, Lucheschi & Associates
- Italian, English, French
Phone.: +39 02 7211751