He mainly deals with trade and corporate law, thank to the significant experience achieved by managing complex transactions, assisting Italian and foreign companies in acquisitions, mergers, sales, entering into joint ventures, shareholders’ agreements and trade pacts.
He gained a remarkable experience in public and private procurement contracts by assisting a large number of engineering companies and building firms mainly of the traditional and renewable source energy sector.
Furthermore, he deals with trade pacts drafting and negotiation, such as: agency contracts, distribution, licence, franchising, manufacturing, supply, research and development, both in domestic and in international areas.
He is also expert in arbitration and litigation being admitted to practice even before the Corte di Cassazione (Supreme Court).
- 1986 – Graduated cum laude in Law from the University of Milan;
- 1990 – Member of the Bar of Milan.
- 1989-1995 Director of Legal Affair in Tecnimont S.p.A. Engineering Company (former Montedison Group);
- 1996-1997 Studio Bonelli & Associati in Milan;
- 1998-2001 Studio Carnelutti in Milan;
- 2001-2006 Collaboration in the office of Milan of Bar. Prof. Alberto Santa Maria;
- Since 2007 founder partner of the Law Firm Ingraffia, Lucheschi & Associates.
- Italian, English
Phone: +39 02 7211751