GDPR Privacy Police
Our policy is to collect only necessary personal data for agreed purposes. Where we need to process personal data to provide our services, we ask our members to provide the necessary information regarding its use.
Personal Data That We Collect
We collect data to operate effectively and provide our clients payroll, tax and accounting services. Our clients provide some of this data directly, such as when they create an account with us or submit an email query
and upload a document to contact us for support. We also protect data obtained from third parties according to any restrictions imposed by the source of the data.
Reasons We Share Personal Data
- Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies;
- Protect our members, for example to prevent spam or attempts to defraud users of our services, or to help prevent the loss of life or serious injury of anyone;
- Operate and maintain the security of our services, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks;
We retain the personal data processed by us for as long as is considered necessary for the purpose for which it was collected (including as required by applicable law or regulation).
In the absence of specific legal, regulatory or contractual requirements, our baseline retention period for records and other documentary evidence created in the provision of services is five years.
Security of InformationThe data controller collecting the information described above is our local authorized personnel.
Generally accepted standards of technology and operational security have been implemented to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction.
All local personnel are required to keep personal information confidential and only authorized persons have access to such information.
Right of erasure
You have the right to request the erasure of your Data. We will satisfy this right:
- If the Data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- If you exercise the right to object.
- If the Data were processed contrary to the applicable legislative provisions.
- If the Data have to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation
- Right to restriction of processing
- The right to restrict the process of the Data. This right is satisfied:
- When you question the accuracy of the Data.
- When the processing occurs contrary to the applicable legislative provisions and you request limitation of the use of the Data instead of their erasure.
- When you exercise the right to object, until we are ascertain if the legitimate reasons for their processing override your interests, rights and liberties.
Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of Data, carried out for the purposes of our legitimate interests or of third parties.