We deliver to our clients solutions tailored to their business needs that ensures elimination of tax risks and a greater efficiency in their business activity.
Our tax advisory services includes:
- Tax due diligence, which involves the following:
- Review of the company’s tax accounting to ensure its compliance with the applicable Georgian tax legislation
- Verification of completeness of the source documents
- Review of transactions conducted during the reporting period and submitted declarations, in order to identify tax liabilities and related tax risks
- Providing recommendations to reduce or eliminate identified tax risks./li>
- Tax consulting
- Ongoing tax consultation on any issue raised by client
- One-time consultation on a specific operation or transaction, which involves assessing tax risks and providing recommendations to reduce or eliminate them
- Tax planning and optimization. We provide this service at a company, individual or transaction level
- Tax appeals
- Preparing appeal documentation
- Representing a client and defending its interests within the Ministry of Finance and in the court.
- Help in obtaining advance tax ruling from the tax authority
- Preparing a request to the tax authority
- Participating in discussions and defending client’s interests at the council
- Transfer pricing and international transactions
- We offer our knowledge and extensive experience in Georgia’s double tax treaties that will help clients to avoid double taxation of their companies’ income.
- The importance of transfer pricing is growing in Georgia. We offer preparation of documentation and assessment of the transfer price with regard to the international controlled transaction in compliance with the domestic regulation and OECD guidelines.
- Ongoing information on changes in taxation
- We keep our regular clients informed about upcoming changes into the tax legislation.