You want to obtain your rights – we help you to do it
We can ensure you understand your legal rights and duties where there are national or international dimensions.
Economic uncertainties, not least the consequences of Brexit, and an ever more complex financial and regulatory environment create a multitude of threats and opportunities which require practical advice, responses and guidance to achieve your ultimate goal.
We make it our business to fully understand you and your business and will then use the law to help you find your way through a wide range of issues where sound advice may be required, no matter how complex the situation may be.
List of services:
- commercial and corporate law
- private international law
- advice on initial public offering
- national and international contract law
- competition law
- company incorporation
- industrial property protection
- law due diligence
- matters of management, executive and supervisory board
- advice on purchase and sale of companies, mergers, joint ventures, management buy-outs and buy ins
- labour law
- family law
- national and international inheritance law
- insolvency law
- planning laws and building regulations/real estate law
- criminal law
- conduct of cases
and much more