You want security – we audit you
Interdisciplinary and problem-oriented, geared to the individual requirements of the client and the statutory guidelines – that is the fundamental approach for inspecting the past and planning the future.
It’s all the same whether it’s the statutory or voluntary audit of the annual accounts; a company is put to the acid test in the course of the audit.
Insights gained are used to localise areas which represent a risk to the future of the company and to generate solutions for them.
List of services:
- voluntary and statutory audits of annual accounts and consolidated financial statements according ISA
- special audits as required by legislation
- SOX-audits of subsidiaries of global/listed companies as support for the group auditor
- Review of financial statements
- support of acquisition or formation of subsidiaries or permanent establishments
- financial due diligence
- valuation of enterprises as a whole
- strategic development and monitoring there of
- feasibility studies
- SWOT analysis
- location analysis
- ABC analysis
and much more