In today’s business environment, there is more scrutiny and skepticism of a company’s financial statements than ever before and therefore auditing financial statements have become indispensable. Investors have lost faith in corporate governance and reporting.
Corporate management, boards and audit committees, internal and external auditors, analysts and other investment professionals all have important roles to play in rebuilding investor trust. Meeting investor expectations begins with the completeness and accuracy of the information provided in a company’s financial statements.
For organizations that require an audit for statutory or regulatory reasons associated with the filing of their annual and periodic financial information, we provide high quality audit services in Egypt such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Financial statements audit
- Annual financial statements audit
- Interim financial statements audit
- Financial statements review
- Annual financial statements review
- Interim financial statements review
- Foreign reporting
- Financial statements’ translation
- IFRS reporting
- Report on specific matters
- AUP – Agreed-upon Procedures