We do Vat Tax Returns for companies already established in Denmark and many companies with online sales or distance sales.
If the revenue exceed 35.000 € in sales to private persons, you will have to register for VAT in Denmark.
We can register for VAT for you and you will have a CVR no for identification.
Having a CVR no there is an obligation also to have a digital mailbox. Authority’s communication to you will only be through this mailbox and in Danish.
The smoothest procedure for online sales is:
- We register for VAT
- Establish a Digital mailbox
- Collect the information needed according to the Danish Money Laundering Law
- Collect the necessary authorisations from you and will have an email if mail in the box and then inform you.
- Collect the authorization from you to, on your behalf to digitally report the VAT Tax Return
- On basis on information from you prepare online the VAT Tax Return to the Authorities (normally quarterly)
VAT Tax returns for established companies in Denmark.
The procedure is nearly the same but the VAT Return will then normally be based on an integrated bookkeeping for the entity.