Our experts assist clients – large Czech and foreign companies – both as buyers and as sellers.
We assist our clients especially with the following activities:
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) – identification of suitable acquisition targets, negotiations on the takeover of the target, organisation of the purchase process, co-ordination of other advisors necessary for the successful completion of a transaction, valuation of the acquisition target as a part of due diligence, arranging finance, and settlement of the transaction;
- Divestments – preparation, proposal, and co-ordination of the sales process, identification of and approaches to potential interested parties/investors, preparation of a memorandum of information, preparation and organisation of due diligence (data room, managerial interviews, etc.), setting the optimum structure for a transaction, selecting the best offer and settling a transaction;
- Financial Restructuring – financing and arranging the optimum structure for financing current business activities, as well as selecting and implementing the most suitable forms of financing with regard to a company’s strategic aims;
- Capital Markets – making use of capital market instruments, such as, primarily, shares (IPO, SPO, private placement) and bonds, for long-term company finance, recommendations regarding the size, form, market, and structure of an issue, an indicative valuation of an issue, preparation and proposal of an optimum issue process;
- Financial Advice – analysis of acquisition targets, divestment strategy, valuations, etc.